- We require 24-hour notice for all appointment cancellations.
- We require 48-hour notice for all prescription refills.
- We pride ourselves on being on time. If you are more than fifteen minutes late for an appointment, we will ask you to reschedule.
- As of Feb 1st 2010 we no longer see Worker’s Compensation cases.
- Any person who “no shows” (does not show up for their appointment) more than five times in a two year period will be disassociated from our practice.
- Any person who chooses to leave our practice (by seeing another doctor, or releasing their records) for reasons other than changing insurance or moving out of town will not be allowed back into the practice.
- It is the patient’s ultimate responsibility to check with their insurance company to determine if they require authorization for various tests (e.g. CT, MRI, stress tests).
- Any prescription for a controlled substance requires an appointment for refills. Please see our narcotic policy for more details.
- We reserve the right to disassociate with patients at any point if they or their family have been verbally abusive to us or our staff.
RETURN TO OUR POLICIES